Part Number DIS011-E-O
This board replaces William’s System 11 and a few 11A pinball machines that use part# C-10877-C-8364-C-8365-C-10866 display’s. This Kit consist of 2, 7 digit alpha numeric LED display and 2, 7 digit Numeric Displays and 1 ball in play and credit Display and 1 master display board. The Display kit consist of 5 display’s and 1 master Display and display mask. These display cannot be mixed with the original display’s and must be replaced as a set. Rottendog Displays Are made In The USA.
The Display’s are made from an advanced LED technology that was not available when the original boards were made by Williams / Data East. We spent quite a bit of time matching the original color and brightness and are quite happy with the results.
Our boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set. No special tools or mounting tricks are required and the swap can be done by even the most novice of “installers”.
Benefits over original Williams / Data East displays (and other replacement boards):
– No High Voltage Required! These will operate with a defective +/- 100V power supply.
– No Fragile Gas Display! This lightweight LED display should last 10X longer than original displays
– Simple design ( 7 Integrated circuits, NO transistors)
– All integrated components are current technology available from most distributors
– LEDs are made with black face to help in visual aesthetics when the machine is not on.
Game Listing – Williams:
- High Speed
- Road Kings
- Grand Lizard
Game Listing – Data East:
- Laser Wars